St. Francis Table feeds 300 to over 500 people every Saturday. The only requirement for the people to be fed, is that they are hungry.
Volunteers will help serve sandwiches, soup and coffee. At this time a core group of volunteers will prepare the food.
- Indoor dining has been suspended and we continue to operate outside in our parking lot, which is serving-line style rather than sit-down dining.
- You must be vaccinated to participate. This is for your safety as well as that of our vulnerable guests.
- Volunteers must be 13 and older
- You must be masked when indoors - this is a City of Atlanta mandate.
- Although the CDC and City of Atlanta do not require outdoor mask wearing, we strongly encourage you to continue wearing your masks.
NOTE: St. Francis Table is not a participating agency for court ordered community service.
48 Martin Luther King Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA 30303