The Big Trees Forest Preserve is a beautiful, unique 30-acre Fulton County Tree, Plant and Wildlife Sanctuary. Pebble Tossers partners with the Big Trees Forest Preserve to provide volunteers on the second Saturday of each month to help preserve the forest.
Volunteers may be removing and rebuilding the split-rail fence, spreading mulch and maintaining the trails. This is a great family service project and is open to all ages.
The project is Open in October so Non-Pebble Tossers members click here to register.
Please wear closed-toes shoes and work clothes. You may want to wear a hat, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Pebble Tossers staff will wear masks
- We will be working at a safe distance
- All tools will be cleaned prior to use
- Volunteers will provide their own work gloves and masks
- Volunteers should bring their own water bottles
This opportunity has multiple shifts see schedule tab to sign up.
As you enter the parking lot, our meeting place is to the right in front of the restroom pavilion. There is plenty of parking on the left.
7645 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30350