The Big Trees Forest Preserve is a beautiful, unique 30-acre Fulton County Tree, Plant and Wildlife Sanctuary. Pebble Tossers partners with the Big Trees Forest Preserve to provide volunteers on the second Saturday of each month to help preserve the forest.
What Volunteers Will Be Doing: the tasks vary each month: removing and rebuilding the split-rail fence, spreading mulch, planting and maintaining the trails. This is a great family service project and is open to all ages.
This is an Open Project: if you are not a Pebble Tossers member and would like to participate
March: click here to register
April: click here to register
- Pebble Tossers staff will wear masks
- We will be working at a safe distance
- All tools will be cleaned prior to use
- Volunteers will provide their own work gloves and masks
- Volunteers should bring their own water bottles
This opportunity has multiple shifts see schedule tab to sign up.
As you enter the parking lot, our meeting place is to the right in front of the restroom pavilion. There is plenty of parking on the left.
7645 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30350